Always Ready for You – House Call and Workplace Medical Services
The Benefits of Home
- Dial through Dr Carol Lee’s 24/7 hotline to book your appointment
- Schedule the time and date
- Inform Dr Carol Lee of your medical condition and other basic information
- Wait for Dr Carol Lee to arrive within an hour or the scheduled time
Medicine will be dispensed immediately after consultation as required.
Consultation(Weekdays)8am to 12am - $150 12am to 8am - $200
Weekends and PH$200 per consultation
CCODWeekday 8am to 12am - $250
Weekday 12am to 8am/Weekend/PH - $350
Teleconsultation:Office Hours - $25.00
(Weekday: 2pm to 7:59pm)After Hours - $50.00
(Weekday: 8pm to 12am/Weekend/PH: 2pm to 12am)
*Consultation fees do not include medication nor any forms of investigation as needed.
*Clients who are 65 years old and above holding a CHAS card need only pay $130 for consultation and $180 on weekends.
Payment Modes - Cash/PayNow
No GST is charged
Dr Carol LeeDr Carol Lee is a qualified professional working in the forefront of healthcare. More than that, she commits herself to offer every patient first-class care and undivided attention at home. Every patient is different; there is no one-solution-fits-all method. She gives comprehensive care adequately targeted at the various ailments. Her bilingualism allows her to effectively communicate with both the young and old from all walks of life. As a female doctor, she offers female patients for added comfort.
Why a House Call Doctor?
- Avoid long waiting hours in A&Es, clinics or hospitals
- More affordable than calling for wheelchair transport to visit clinics or hospitals
- The flexibility to see a doctor at home at your own time and convenience
- Suitable for patients who are too weak or ill to visit clinics and hospitals with long waiting hours
- Patients will not be exposed to germs and other illnesses in clinics or hospitals
- Tourists who require doctor when away from home
- Personalized care right at home by certified doctor
Corporate – Designated Workplace Doctor (DWD)
The cornerstone of Dr Carol Lee’s care is to provide all-inclusive solutions for various occupational health and safety services required in the workplace. Dr Carol Lee visits the workplace to provide care so that the employees do not have to waste time travelling and visiting clinics for their medical care. Dr Carol Lee provides assessment and screening as well as advice on work-related injuries and illnesses for corporate clients in the various industries. Drop us an email for more information on our Occupational Healthcare Services or fill in this simple form to get more information. Dr Carol Lee also has solutions for companies in supplying health education and health talks for employees.