Always Ready for You – House Call and Workplace Medical Services
The Benefits of Home
- Call us from 6am to 11PM to book your appointment
- Schedule the time and date
- Inform us of your medical condition and other basic information
- Wait for our doctors to arrive within an hour or the scheduled time
Medicine will be dispensed immediately after consultation as required.
Consultation(Weekdays)6am to Midnight - $150
Weekends and PH$200 per consultation
CCODWeekday 8am to Midnight - $250
Weekday Midnight to 8am/Weekend/PH - $350
*Consultation fees do not include medication nor any forms of investigation if needed.
Payment Modes - Cash/PayNow
No GST is charged
Teleconsultation ServiceIntroducing our new teleconsultation service – Get connected to our doctors easily via phone/video call.
Consultation: $10 nett (Prices are for consultation only. Medicines / Delivery will be provided at additional cost.)
Call us to book an appointment.
Our DoctorsOur doctors are qualified professional working in the forefront of healthcare. More than that, we commit ourself to offer every patient first-class care and undivided attention at home. Every patient is different; there is no one-solution-fits-all method. We give comprehensive care adequately targeted at the various ailments. Our bilingualism allows us to effectively communicate with both the young and old from all walks of life. As female doctors, we offer female patients for added comfort.
Why a House Call Doctor?
- Avoid long waiting hours in A&Es, clinics or hospitals
- More affordable than calling for wheelchair transport to visit clinics or hospitals
- The flexibility to see a doctor at home at your own time and convenience
- Suitable for patients who are too weak or ill to visit clinics and hospitals with long waiting hours
- Patients will not be exposed to germs and other illnesses in clinics or hospitals
- Tourists who require doctor when away from home
- Personalized care right at home by certified doctor
Corporate – Designated Workplace Doctor (DWD)
The cornerstone of our care is to provide all-inclusive solutions for various occupational health and safety services required in the workplace. We visit the workplace to provide care so that the employees do not have to waste time travelling and visiting clinics for their medical care. We provide assessment and screening as well as advice on work-related injuries and illnesses for corporate clients in the various industries. Drop us an email for more information on our Occupational Healthcare Services or fill in this simple form to get more information. We also have solutions for companies in supplying health education and health talks for employees.
Do Your Supervised ART Test, Without Leaving Home
Our Online ART Services Can Be Used For:
a travel memo with Notarised results
for your travel needs
Results valid for 24 hours
Individuals With Covid-19 Symptoms
Get a doctor’s referral to do vour ART and have your results recorded officially on Healthhub and TraceTogether
What To Know About The Supervised ART (Tele-ART) Service
For PDT-Tele ART:
Call or Text 9172 0158 to book for appointment once air ticket is confirmed.
On the day of the test, travellers should have the following documents:
1. HSA approved ART kit.
2. Identity card(For Singapore Citizens, Permeant Residents, and Long-Term Pass Holders),
Work Permit or Employment Pass(For Foreign).
4. Flight booking details showing the departure timing.
PDT-PCR(Except to China): $107.00
PCR+Serology(For Travellers To China): $158.00
Home-PCR(Except to China): $128.00
Book Your Test Before You Travel! Contact Us For More Details.04